Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm a blog MONSTER!

Look at me go! I'm going crazy with all these blogs. I have so much "crap" (yesterdays word of the day) to say you see!

Today's word of the day is GYNORMOUS. I will use this in several sentences and you will have to guess the real meaning ok? Isn't this fun? Don't we love crazy crapola blogs?

So yesterday we drove to Playa so that we could see that it was going to rain, eat and then leave. :) On the way there we flew through some gynormous locust swarms. I tell you those locusts were gynormous. And there were lots of them! It was like the movie "The Birds" except that they were locusts. I think I have a pic of one on a window somewhere. I think it's at home tho. And I'm at work. So I think I'll just google an image for you so you can get an idea.

<-----------Idea of what a locust looks like.

On the way back we were lucky enough to have one splat on the newly washed escalade window and tho it was gross it silently made me laugh because come on. It can't stay finger lickin clean all the time. (The escalade, not the locust)Espeically in esta ciudad.

Picture of splat locust ------>

Isn't it funny that you can take a truck to get washed and waxed and all that fun stuff like 3 times a week but you still haven't managed to get the a/c in your bedroom fixed? Are you liking being hot? Are you liking the water dripping everywhere? Are you liking the choppy chunk chunk ping tang sounds that come from it? I guess so. I digress no?

So I was saying to that Beckla that they shouldn't put so much coloring (oh my gosh i spelled it with an "O" only and not with an "OU". I must be turning into a non-cdn) in say kool aid or crystal light. Because my tongue was like bright red and it looked like I had just licked up a bunch of blood from my victim (I'm a part time vampire but i try not to do it during the day so i was afraid that my co-workers were catching on to one of my skitzo buddies). So anyways, YEAH, don't put any coloUring in the beverages will ya? And Becky says to me that if they didn't, what color would it be? And I said, why clear of course. And she said well maybe they put in color because it would be an ugly brown. I tried to clearly explain to her that adding color to it would not fix the brown. Because colors don't go backwards. I kind of yelled it out with an exclamation mark at the end like I knew what I was talking about. I know you all agree that I'm right. Because I'm a gynormous genious and all.

Ok Blog Demander, that is all you get ..... for NOW. But enjoy it while you can. And while I have you're attention, don't forget to tell me what the definition of Gynormous is.

Cuz frankly this is just way to gynormously entertaining for our own good.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, September 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I still think I am right but since you are the gynormous genious[sic] then I will defer.

    1. Gynormous
    Adj: Something that is extremely large in comparison to anything else related; can also be used to exemplify sarcasam in a statement;
    Root words: Gigantic and Enormous

     
  • At 8:38 PM, September 25, 2006, Blogger JJ said…

    What Becky said. Gynormous means gigantically enormous. And I am SO PROUD of you for blogging yet again TODAY! I find it entertaining while my work day drags and you are clearly enjoying yourself so shut up and just be grateful that I pushed you to this.

    :)

     
  • At 8:38 PM, September 25, 2006, Blogger JJ said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home