Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Something is Not RIGHT HERE!

Either the blog time is wrong or my computer is wrong. But it looks like we are two minutes off of reality.

let me think about that for a second.

.

.

.

.

No..........realistically, its more like a year and a half! Grrrr.

Thats two blogs against my will. .... do ya'll want to see Scary Me? Cuz it really is scarier than scary becky and scary joyce......


I'll let you think on that one....let me know if you want scary me to come out and play.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM, September 24, 2006, Blogger JJ said…

    Well look at the girl go! See, by you responding to me, you have blogged! And that makes me happy. And a Happy Joyce is much better than a Scarey Joyce, believe me. You wanna throw down? I'll throw down.

    So.... did you go out last night...?

     
  • At 1:37 PM, September 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That´s ALGAE!!!

     
  • At 3:19 PM, September 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One, two, buckle my shoe.
    Three, four, lock the door.
    Five, six, pick up stix.
    Seven, eight. Masterbate.
    Nine ten. Masterbate.
    Eleven twelve. Masterbate.

    Love From,
    The master putter of a whole chip in the bottle-er.

    P.D. Your damn right it was algae.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home