Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Can't think of a title!

So there is not title because I can't think of one. And I think you are suppose to fill the space with something... so I did! Woo ha!

Before I really get started, a special thought and prayer goes out to those on the Pacific side of Mexico who are having to deal with hurricane blasts. I feel for you, I know what it's like and I really really hope it isn't bad. I'm sending my special voodoo energy to blow that mess back out to sea. Way out hasta la casa del diablo!

So I've purchased a couple of candles that I can burn at work. They will probably only last two days but they smell good and apparently they are working well cuz the phones aren't ringing that much. Sometimes its just a good idea to burn a candle or incense to ward off the negative energy and bring in the good. If you haven't tried it, you might want to. It does a bad energy good.

I finally got my car back and so far so good. Still annoyed at the money I had to drop on it but I guess in the long run and when I sell it it will be beneficial when I pull out the bills for the new parts and service and say hey, I put a lot into this car so no deals for you sucker! The bf was so kind to buy me hub cabs (yeahhh my pimpin rims!) as mine were stollen like last year or something. They really make my car look a million times better and with it running properly, I feel like I'm not driving a piece of crap around anymore. Though, it doesn't compare to the bf's nice shiny new Escalade, but who am I to complain? I know that in good time he will smash it, scratch it, drive it through a lake or someone will do something vindictive and screw it up and he will be dropping a ton of coin on it to fix it....not to mention all the stress that goes with it. But don't tell him I said that. Cuz I already told him and it went in one ear and out the other. He still doesnt understand that the reason he's had so many issues with his Mercedes is because Karma is a real big bitch and a half and doesn't stop until you learn your damn lesson. He may have his new fancy truck but come on now....the Mercede issue still has not gone away. But you know, god forbid you mention Karma and negative energy because then you sound like some sort of voodoo witch or something!

Is it my fault that I see ghosts or feel things or just know things sometimes. It's not my fault I swear (not literally...like the F word or the Shit word but swear like on my pinky finger). I'm still trying to understand why a month after my grandma's funeral the roses we put on her grave looked the same as the day we left them there. I'm still trying to figure out why I have such great angels around me. Do you know how many times I've had some very close calls? Probably not but enough to make you wonder.

So what ever happened to that Janie? Did she read her reading? Was I way off? Did I scare her away?

Lets pull a oner just for fun!



TWO OF CUPS!

Love declared.
An offer of marriage. Satisfying love, either platonic or sexual. A very close friendship acknowledged. Balance, unity and happy compromise. Deep mutual understanding and intuition.

Jajajajajja. Well that card wasn't for me thats for sure. If its for you, let me know!

I was sick yesterday if any of you care. Cold sweats and headaches. Was odd. I only liked being in bed really. It came quite quickly and went quite quickly. Damn Mexican funny bugs. They are to blame for everything!

Ok. I'm outty. Don't forget my koolaid and I hope your dragon tattoo puts you in more of a non-scary mood! You know who you are!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:52 AM, September 01, 2006, Blogger JJ said…

    I know who I am.

    I won't comment on the Escalade. So long as he doesn't wear those JLo sunglasses when he drives it.

    See? I was gonna comment more but I caught myself.

    I draw the Two of Cups all the time, but I don't think it's for me either.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, September 01, 2006, Blogger My Way said…

    Well will you knock them off if he wears them?

    That was the first time I've drawn the two of cups. I think its just the opposite of reality really. For the both of us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home