Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tarot Card Reading for SS

SS, I'm sure you have a name. But you are SS to me. :) I believe you kind of indirectly asked for a reading so I am going to go ahead and give you one.

Just for reference sake, as I was shuffling the cards for you, you had a jumper. It was the Two of Swords:


My interpretation of this card is that you are in self protection mode and not entirely relaxed with life around you. You are a bit guarded and weary yet willing to protect what is true to you....which is mostly you and who you are as a person. You are important to you and altho you are unsure of the outcome, you know that you will find stability even tho it may seem impossible at times.

The Book Interpretation is as follows: A balancing act. Compromise - sometimes hard choices must be made, and indecision will only aggravate the situation. Choose the lesser of two evils, and work to minimise any damage that may be done. You have the ability to make the best of a bad situation.This card can also mean meeting a worthy adversary who will challenge you. Friendship may result once initial conflicts have been resolved.

Ok. I'm going to pull your cards now. As per previous, I will do my interpretation first and then the book reading. I must say your cards are very cool....

MY INTERPRETATION:

Past - Three of Cups: Your past holds a general happiness for you and friends and family around you. You have been celebrating a friendship or event in the family and this has brought you calm and contentment. Friendship has been extremely important for you and those who have passed the friends test are kept close to your heart.





Present - Page of Coins: Your spirituality is important right now and if you aren't looking towards your inner self, you are certainly praying to the gods (figure of speach, you could be praying to the wall...it doesn't matter when spirituality can come from nothing). Do not feel alone because your angel is with you. You only need to focus on them and call upon them when need be. The answers are there, whether it be with regard to money, book wisdom or the support of a pet or passing squirrel. You'd like to feel insecure with spirituality but come on! This card clearly shows that you are on the right track and know how to call upon your inner self, your angels and spirits.... and if all else fails....you can simply stick with the facts or get some support from that bird that chirps by your window in the morning.

Future - Queen of Wands: It looks like all of that inner spirituality is doing you some good because if you weren't sure that you were in control of your well being before, you sure are in your future! This card is extremely gorgeous and shows a woman who is Queen of her self and shows it boldly. You are on the right path my dear so keep on sistah! Those angels and spirits around you will grow in numbers and what you didn't think you could accomplish, you have and will. If you thought you'd win the lottery, that's not what I'm talking about in the slightest. What I do mean is that if you want your friends and those around you to respect you, they certainly will because if they don't they will simply be sent to hell (hasta la chingada) (I'm joking about the last part!). Hang on to your heart and your spirituality because you shall become pure magic.

I'm not going to pull a oner because you had a jumper which is pretty much the same thing. That is above with my interpretation and the book interpretation.

Here are the book meanings:

Past - Three of Cups: Celebration of good fortune. Friendship, revelry and abundance. The fulfillment of hopes. Creativity and understanding. Recovery from ill health or a period of bad fortune.

Present - Page of Coins: A studious youth. Scholarship, study and academia. Hard work will bring high achievement. A messenger is expected, who will bring good news.

Future - Queen of Wands: A strong, sensual woman. Knows what she wants, and isn't afraid to go for it - but she'd never step on anyone along the way. Passionate and creative. Down to earth, pragmatic and generous.

Ok chica! There it is! Before I go tho...please stop doubting yourself and your abilities. It is all within you and you know it. Your happiness is not reliant on others because your inner power is out of this world.

~La Bruja

4 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, August 22, 2006, Blogger SS said…

    Dear La Bruja,

    Thank you so much for reading my cards! I can't tell you how close everything is to the absolute truth. 1. I am very much in self protection mode; 2. Indecision drives me nuts! 3. I do cherish and adore my friends & family and I have been celebrating my relationship w/ my mom...total contentment there; 4. Know how to call on my angel(s) and haven't quite focused on this one so thanks; 5. Respect is probably one of the most important features for lack of a better word I expect from others and the sensing of the lack of it is what is causing #1 - self protect mode!! When I feel disrespected it ruins the friendship...

    All I can say is you are...amazing! Mucho Gracias!!!!

     
  • At 5:43 PM, August 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    piss off some folk and do a reading for "B"

     
  • At 8:43 PM, August 22, 2006, Blogger JJ said…

    La Bruja RULES. My mouth hung open in awe and amazement while I read this one. Seriously, you kick ass, chica.

     
  • At 11:13 AM, August 23, 2006, Blogger My Way said…

    Glad the reading did something for you SS! I'm never sure when I pull the cards if what I'm saying means anything so thanks for the reinforcement!

    Anonymous, I shall do a reading for B just to piss her off!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home