Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Car issues! Lavanderia and whatever else!

Ok people. I haven't blogged and now you are so very far behind in what is going on and I know you are like totally freaking cuz you must know what is the dealio (not).

Ok. On the car issue...its actually one that I've been fighting with for a while. The air hasn't been blowing very cold during the day when its like super hot out. AND sometimes the temperature in the car (the temp gage) is way hotter than it should be. When a pipe burnt through and was replaced, I thought that fixed the problem. But no. It appears that the issue is the fan that not only cools off the motor but helps my a/c function.

So I went through all of this running around today and so did Memo (thanks Memo!!!). I ended up sweating every liquid drop that exists in my body (so not attractive) and I still don't have my car back.

My car has been to the a/c place, some electrical place (bunch of idiots), and finally to the Chevy dealership which makes me feel a whole lot better about things! So anyways....that doesn't include Memo running to the dealership to get the part that I need and coming with me to get my car from the stupid electrical place and then us going to the Chevy dealership.

Anyhoo...its there now but I feel much better about it being there even if it does cost me more cuz frankly it comes under warrantee at least and they know how to say, "this is going to take a while, leave the car here and call me in an hour. Here is my extension...". Cuz you know the yuck man at the stupid electrical place pretty much ignored me. Thanks for the great service there asshole!

Breathe.

Ok. So lets celebrate because I have purchase my very first washer and dryer. It's the stackable kind so its a great space preserver! Telebodega shall deliver it tonight. I am certain the telebodega delivery men are going to hate me since I live on the third floor. But you know...it is their job and I'm just going to give them a beer each and a tip (leftover beer that someone left at one of my house gatherings that I will NEVER drink). So I am the new Lavanderia in town. I am now Lavanderia Lizzy. Well not yet. I must call Servicio's Charly to do the connection but soon I will be in business and those other lavanderia's can kiss my ass. Now I will only have my self to blame if their are holes in my sheets or I don't get my undies back!

We went to the hotel again yesterday to hang by the pool. But I tell you. The pool was hot hot hot so that plus it already being hot hot hot out didn't help much. But the peeps say I'm pretty tanned so I guess that's a plus?

Anyhow I am taking donations because I'd like to be rich and do what I want all day long. And I'd have a pool that I'd put ice blocks in when it got too hot. AND you would be invited.

So send me an email and I'd be happy to tell you where to make the donation.

I am trying to figure out what I did on Saturday but I can't really remember except that I did go to the gym for the 6th time last week.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM, August 15, 2006, Blogger JJ said…

    Where are you going to get the plastic to wrap up my clothes when you are done and I come by to pick it up? Are you going to fold my chonies? Will you give me some money if you get blue all over my pink tshirt? What's your turn around time? Will you run the a/c when I'm there so while I wait in line I am not sweating all over the dirty clothes? These questions need answers if I am going to use a new lavanderia. I can be pretty demanding.

     
  • At 1:11 PM, August 15, 2006, Blogger My Way said…

    You will be required to bring your own basket so I can put the clothes back in the basket. I don't fold chonies. Please buy one of those mesh bags to wash them in. I will leave them in there. Its not right that I see them and touch them. I will give you money if I fuck shit up. The a/c is on anyways so you get to enjoy it. As for pricing. I charge 100 pesos per kilo. :)

     
  • At 8:40 PM, August 15, 2006, Blogger JJ said…

    Dang it. It was starting to sound so reasonable...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home