Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Don't be a talker, be a doer!

So here's the deal.

Don't tell me about the car you are going to buy, or how you are going to be such a millionaire or that this person sucks and you'd totally do way better than them.

I don't want to hear it.

Want to know why?

Because I hate "all talk and no action" people. Its like these people just like to listen to themselves and they think that if they say it enough, that it will be a reality.

WAKE UP. It won't. If you wan't it to be a reality, how about shut up about it and do it? Yeah DO IT!

Ok. Off the soap box.

So it's Friday and I'm very glad. I got that Beckla's moola so if she's reading this, tooo bad Beckla! I gots the moolaaaa and I might use it towards the washer/dryer I want. That is, if you don't bring me back treats and stuff.

Doggy is starting to be less picky about what he eats. He's back into eating plastic and chewing on bugs and stuff so I guess all is pretty well normal. Thank the lord cuz the dog wasn't fat to begin with.

Well, I have to leave now. Because I must be productive and get into my gym clothes and leave.

~TGIF for that Bell Chick! aka puke girl.

Over and out!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, August 05, 2006, Blogger JJ said…

    Paranoid Girl asks - Of whom do you speak? Clearly your post made me think about some things. And after all, isn't always about ME?*


    *You're right, it's never about me.

     
  • At 10:30 AM, August 05, 2006, Blogger My Way said…

    I kind of speak of someone in particular but it is not you.

    Really, everyone should think about what I said.

    Including me.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, August 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I'm sure you aren't talkin' about me, cause I have no great plans in life! lol!! ;)

    If you use my moola to buy the washer and dryer, then I get to use it too! But no worries, cause I've got treats!

    See you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home