Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I am the most wisdomest in the world!

My title is what my msn messenger says right now. It says that because everyone in the world thinks I'm the most wisdomest ever! A special shout out goes to mother and daughter, Laura & Micki. I hope you are both doing well and that you are staying strong!

So then. I haven't written for a couple of days and its because my life is so full full full that I often don't have time to bless everyon with my words.

If i got paid at a certain hour to sit down and write this stuff I would be CERTAIN to do it. But rest assured, I will be late. Because when am I not? (insert co-workers laughter here).

So a normal day for me includes going to work, heading to the gym, and doing a whole dump truck load of stuff in-between. I'd like to consider myself busy......but someone once told me, don't say "busy" say " "productive". Because certainly if you are doing lots of things, you are getting things done. Whether its picking up doggy poop, chasing down Moco who has beat the hell out of a toilet paper roll, or taking a shower. You are "doing something".

So yesterday Bell Sister was puking her brains out and since Becklish is on "vacations", I had to answer the phones sola. But puke girl came back because she felt guilty (silly girl). I thought i was doing a pretty good job and then later in the afternoon I all of a sudden turned into a biatch.

You see, someone flicked the switch. And it was all over. All over!!!!

But then I went to the dentist and then I got a garrafon ( I can lift them in my heels so you better be impressed). AND THEN I went to the gym and did some cardio which I so didn't want to do. But I am a productive girl and I do things to be productive!

I even got to eat at my favorite new sushi place so that rocked.

I can't really think of more to say and in fact I don't think I said much this time. But its all good.

Oh. The garbage collectors are here. Did I mention they collect the garbage in our office twice a day which is way too much? And because of the location of my garbage can, its a real unnecessary pain in the ass. Ok. Gotta go. Gotta go pass on the garbage.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, August 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sorry to hear about you having to answer phones sola - now I'm feeling guilty too. But don't worry, I'll bring licorice and hopefully you won't be too biatchy when I get back! Hope the other chica is feeling better and things aren't too crazy for the rest of my time away. Now I'm going back to having a vacation. Ciao!!

    PS- I think you are kick ass wisdomest! Jajaja!!

     
  • At 11:31 PM, August 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks like anonymous is trying to bite my anonymous style. It's ok. Isn't a copy cat a sign of flattery?

    So anyhow. Don't worry your head my dear about feeling the guilt. It doesn't last long in these neck of the woods. I mean just think of the shit we say to people every day.

    Anyways good to hear that you are alive and all and hope you are enjoying the vacations.

    You are right tho, I am the kick ass wisdomest. Only stupid people don't know that!

     
  • At 4:58 PM, August 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeaahh stupid people!

     
  • At 9:55 AM, August 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am just severely impressed with the rampant use of the word "vacations". To paraphrase Anonymous 2, it's the sincerest form of flattery...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home