Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bitchlog

I've decided that the only time I really feel the urge to blog is when I'm bored or when I want to bitch about something. Is that ok? I mean I don't want to sound like a bitter nasty person but the fact is, is that people often write to get shit off their chest. So I'm writing. To get shit off my chest.

You might find it rather humorous that I'm so annoyed but SERIOUSLY!

So you know that neighbour I was telling you about? The one with his car parked on the side of the building where no parking spot even actually exists?

Well, he moved his car. Yeah. He moved it. You think that he would be a little more polite about where the hell he moved it but no. You see, he parked it right up against the building so you can't go to the back to take your puppy to shit, nor can you access your gas tanks.

So lucky me. I have my 20 litre gas tank coming tomorrow morning and the damn gas tank people can't even get to the gas tanks to exchange my empty gas tank for a full one.

So you know what? Its like where do people get off? Where is the damn consideration?

I think its funny that he can be MR. GATE POLICE and that he tells the landlord that I leave the gate open (yeah so not. I orderd sushi and want the delivery guys to actually work for their tip and climb three flights of stairs so I left the gate open for two minutes) yet he can screw everyone out of access to their very much needed gas tanks.

Over and out. I think I should take a picture and show you what a jerk he really is. Let me try and do that tonight. But only after I tell him where to put his car!.....and its not a very comfortable space either.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home