Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Welcome Back Beckla!

Read the title so I don't have to re-type it. Yay!

Yes, and she brought me my cinnamon mints and some licorice which is just fun fun fun!

I thought it was time to blog again but to tell you the truth. Everything is kind of a blurrrr right now really. I'm not sure what I need to say or if there is anything to say.

Generally I feel rather tired these days. I feel like I'm going non-stop and if I'm not I feel guilty like I should be doing something. What the heck is my darn problem!?

I'm thinking that running to the gym after work is the main thing. No. Actually, I think running to work in the morning and being there all day is the real problem. It just would be nice to not have to go but to still get the money. Ugh . Being an adult sucks sometimes. Funny since when you are a kid all you want to do is grow up so you can do what you want and go to bed really late.

Now all I want to do is go to bed early and chill out a little. Yeah right.

My pets are all destructive. Even the innocent one Diablo Lunita. Moco and Diesel are partners in crime. Moco knocks shit off the counter and Diesel picks it up and rips it to pieces. He often eats some of the pieces in the process. That's healthy.

You know what. I tried. I tried really hard to blog and its just not working. I am not feeling the motivation these days.

Later man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home