Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Point & Click

Ok so for some stupid reason its fun to play point and click games every once in a while. Helps forget about stupid shit and makes you think too!

The main object of point and click games are to search a room or rooms and find things. You need to use those things to get out of a room or building or sticky situation.

They can be pretty simple or hard and mostly fun to play while someone else is playing. So if you get suck, you can share secrets, versus looking the answers up.

Here is an easy example of a point and click game. If you get stuck, let me know and I'll help more. If you want me to recommend more games, let me know that too!

Here ya go!
Locked Office

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home