Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Going about it but without feeling

I suppose it has been a few days since I've blogged. It was a long weekend for me which was actually nice. I think I could accept life a little better if we only worked for 4 days a week. Actually, I personally think 3 is more acceptable. Maybe in the near future I'll get lucky!

Have you ever had a period of time (or maybe its like this all the time or never), when your alarm clock goes off in the morning and you are like so unenthused by having to get up and take on the day? I've kind of been feeling blah and annoyed by a lot of things lately. I guess its just one of those "times". I've felt like this before but far worse. Like back home when its November or December and its cold outside and dark and you have to get up to go to work and then you come home and its cold and dark again. It's really not like that here which is why I probably feel better about it. But really tho. It's a sucky feeling. I mean you want to get up and enjoy the day don't you? Yeah Right! "Did you read the contract? It looks like your broker didn't explain things to you properly. Actually, no, you can't have your lifetime savings back right this second. If you are lucky you will be contacted and possibly get half of your money back!"

So anyways. Off of the negative portion of my post! JJ is coming to visit and SS should be back from Hawaii. Hope she had a good time! And hope that JJ has a good time here. And I hope she didn't forget the all important koolaid!

On the weekend I did stuff. I'm trying to remember what it was that I did so that I can tell you. Give me a second here.

I went to the gym, to Costco, oh to the beach one day, to the hotel one day and ran some errands here and there. No major partying went on like I wanted. I suppose thats also because I didn't want to waste an entire day feeling like crap and being hung over. ESPECIALLY when it's a nice day out and all.

Oh. A nice little event happened with the tag team destroyers. I am guessing that Moco pulled my MP3 player out of my backpack somehow and that Diesel snatched it up and decided to chew on the rubber casing for it. He also chewed the little rubber plug cover so that water and other crap doesn't get in it. :) Guess what? I live in Mexico. It is not easy to replace these kinds of things. (I forgot to mention that at a previous time, the doggy also chewed the leather part of my armband off). So needless to say, I spazzed out like a psycho. The poor puppy had a poop incident which prompted me to apologize and be a good owner right away. So anyways, I taped up the stupid rubber casing which is both a clip for the arm band and the waist band. (I don't look stylish at all) I am going to have to order the arm band and case online. Luckily, someone I know travels to and from the US on a regular basis so I am able to send it to their house and have them bring it down for me. So much for that great price I got my MP3 player for and all those great accessories. Did I also mention that in the same week someone knocked over two George Michael cd's and someone else chewed them to bits. Is this the same dog that won't eat dog food but will eat plastic, rubber, paper and stuffed toys without thinking...."hmmmm, mommy is going to get really really mad at at me if I do this! Maybe I should eat REAL food?" For the record, I have like 5 different dog foods at home in addition to various snacks and human food that I cooked FOR the puppy that he turns his nose up at.

These are not my dogs, but throw in a cat or two with a chihauhua and I often come home ot the same thing sometimes. I know it's not funny, but I actually laughed at this picture because you can see that the dogs are surely proud of themselves!


I also found this picture which I think will solve half of my problem if it were to become reality:


Oh deary dear. Maybe I should go find that idiot guy from the gym and beat him up for some pleasure. (He seriously needs to step up on the fashion tip) OH! That reminds me. Guess who called me while I was at the gym last night.

Guess. Come on. Guess real hard.

I know you guessed right cuz you know how much it has been bothering me. FREAKING KICKBOXING INSTRUCTOR! Back off. I said I would come back when it's not so hot out. It's still hot out. AND I'm busy and I've spent a lot of money lately and I need you to back off cuz it's creeping me out.

Lordy. No wonder I feel the way I do!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, September 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Testing

     
  • At 12:57 PM, September 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I get the blahs, but this too shall pass. In the meantime, keep up with those fasion tips, hey!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, September 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    2*small+pets=Big mess Well it's not the theory of relativity but how else can it be explained that a couple of cute little animals can be so largely destructive?? I can't logically figure how one small cat can make such a large amount of poop either! Pets! *exasperated sigh* Can't live with 'em can keep 'em outta the toilet paper!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home