Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Strike!

I'm protesting Joyce's demand for a new blog. So no blog for you! No no no! Now don't you dare look at the time this was posted. OK ! No blogggy doggy for you you you!

Adios!

P.S. I think I had that same illness you had there joycee except mine lasted like 5 minutes and I was quickly relieved. God it sucks. So i feel for you.

P.S.S. I fooled you. There is no ps.s.s.s.s..s.s.! You thought wrong!

HAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa. With an H not a J. Fooled ya. Thought I was someone else didn't ya!?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM, September 24, 2006, Blogger JJ said…

    MANIPULATE:
    –verb (used with object),
    1. to manage or influence skillfully, esp. in an unfair manner: to manipulate people's feelings.
    2. to handle, manage, or use, esp. with skill, in some process of treatment or performance: to manipulate a large tractor.
    3. to adapt or change (accounts, figures, etc.) to suit one's purpose or advantage.

    HA. HA. HA.

     
  • At 3:17 PM, September 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll show you how to manipulate....manipulate my middle finger in yo face. Boo ya!

     
  • At 6:09 PM, August 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The shit in my department working? LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home