Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Monday, September 11, 2006

I feel sneezy

NOTE: Today is run-on sentence day. Take deep breaths.

So I've got some sort of stupid cold where all I do is sneeze and blow my nose and feel congested and lovely. Anyone will tell you it's from going to and from extreme temperatures such as cold air conditioned areas to the hot oven that we like to call "outside" and back and forth. I don't care what caused it, I just want to know what's going to get rid of it!? Took them advil cold and sinuses which are good but I don't think they solve the problem. Did the vitamin C. Honestly, I think I need a good nights sleep.

Because maybe you can tell me something I don't know. Like why someone wouldn't call someone to fix something that is obviously broken. I mean really now. If your damn a/c isn't working and is making all sorts of crazy noises and dripping water and chopping up chunks of ice making all sorts of shrilling sounds.........WOULDN'T YOU CALL SOMEONE? (Sorry for the run-on sentence. No one will know if you took a breath in beTW (becky the spell checker)een punctuation.) I would think that I would call someone. Especially since it has been like .... several friggen months? But no. Some idiots just won't. Instead, the fault is mine. Because for some reason, only when I spend the night does it do this. For some reason, it is only my fault and really, it's not because the fucking thing is broken.

So yeah I need to sleep.

I think I got a tan on the weekend. I even had some fun hanging with that JJ at lunch on Friday and then on Friday night. I drank and I drank and I drank and I kept wondering why I was still standing. So I drank more and more and more. I even sang some Karaoke (well I ran in and out and sang a little here and there). I sang Del Shannon's, Runaway. Run Run Run Run Run Runaway! What the hell is that all about? Lets google it and find out more. Ok so it appears the song is from the 60's. I was born in the late 70's. WHY OH WHY would I know this song? OK! I'll tell you. When I was a young child, I finally got a tape recorder and I wanted to buy a tape. So I was at some store and I only had a certain amount of money and I think it was in the 5 dollar rack or something. It looked like the only decent tape so I got it. And I actually really liked it. And for some dumb ass reason.......when I think of what to sing at Karaoke....thats what pops into my head. Here is a link to view a clip and see the song by DEL SHANNON ~ RUNAWAY. It's fun fun fun! Just like that Iguana.

So anyways. I'm oh so very happy that that JJ is in town and it is kind of annoying me that she's going to leave. I know she doesn't want to but she is being all rational and logical about it which totally sucks. I know she is right but I'm hoping that there will be some sort of miracle or something. Maybe, just maybe that whole thing with the tens will be correct. Or maybe she'll just be here the tenth of some month. Or maybe this will just be the tenth time that I'm saying this shit.

I'm sure there is much more that I can tell you but at this time....I'm not sure that I can remember anything or feel like typing anything. It's almost time to go you know and as I said, I feel like crapola.

So.... "wishing you were here by me"......"why why why why why".....I'm a run run run run running away!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, September 15, 2006, Blogger JJ said…

    Yay! I think Friday was even MORE fun than the iguanas (and Wednesday was pretty fun too - BECAUSE I GOT PRESENTS!). I'm back, it's cold, and there is a spider in my closet. Thanks for all the fun and doing the readings I practically forced you to do (but it's for your own good) and I will catch up on your blog today once I get through the work crap.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home