Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Blogging Again Just for You!


"JJ said...

I think you have a little bit of an attitude problem, missy."

The first time I heard someone call me missy was in grade 5. It was my teacher. I can't remember her name but in general nobody liked her. I went home and told my mom that she called me missy like it was some sort of swear word. It was like worse than someone calling me "crap".

Whoever this "Missy" was. She surely wasn't liked very much. In fact, I think that most people thought of her as a snotty smart ass.

I'm going to start calling client's Missy now. It's almost as bad as saying "Ma'am"....which pretty much means.......See You Next Tuesday!

So....JJ....I'll talk to you later Ma'am. :)

6 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, September 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You´re scaring me!!!(hiding behind my hair!)

     
  • At 6:15 PM, September 24, 2006, Blogger JJ said…

    It's almost like I hit a nerve...

     
  • At 11:17 AM, September 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    testing!

     
  • At 11:29 AM, September 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, you guys, let me tell you a little story of when she was about 6 years old. We had a male employee working for us and she didn't really like him.... well one day she just thought she'd let him know and walked up to him and kicked him in the shinns by surprise. Even when she was small she wouldn't take any crap from anyone wheather she was small or not. She was made to appoligize but let me add not without protesting. She was taught at an early age not to take anything from anyone unless you want too. So if I'd were you anonymous I'd hide from more than your hair!

    luv MOM

     
  • At 12:26 PM, September 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, MISSY I'm not sure if SCARY (yet another personality besides missy) came out ot play yet!? But is sure sounds like a lot 'o CRAP (not today's word but I'll use it anyway) to me! LOL

     
  • At 5:55 PM, September 25, 2006, Blogger My Way said…

    Watch or I'll kick you in the shins!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home