Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Quiero Sombra!

As I was driving back to work from lunch I pulled up behind a dude in a motorcycle.

It was a red light. And I get that I'm suppose to stop at it. But the dude was like two cars distance behind the line.

So I honked.

He looked in his sideview mirror and I motioned for him to move up.

He pointed up at the sun.

Apparently telling him to move up was blasphemy because he was resting in the "shade" of a tree.

Well excuse me! I should know better than to think that following the rules of the road are more important than resting in the shade!!!!

Lordy.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, April 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You mean he didn't scream over his shoulder at you, "Lo que pasa es que..."?
    hmmm- we should give that guy an umbrella like the señoras use, no? LOL

    BTW- you stopped at the light? Isn't that optional?
    ¡O sea!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home