Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Crococun Zoo ~ Part 1

One day when my mom was here we wanted to go snorkelling in Puerto Morelos. Unfortunately it was really windy and the snorkel guide suggested we come back another day. Since the Crococun Zoo is just down the road, we decided to go there instead and we really enjoyed ourselves.

It costs $200 pesos for adults and Cancunenses get a discount. You can buy a bag of fruit, nuts and veggies for the animals and I recommend that each person buy their own bag. I believe it cost $18 pesos per bag.

It is a guided tour and it only took us about a half hour to go through. I would have liked to stay in there longer and interact a little more but for some reason our guide spoke super duper fast and rushed us through pretty quickly. I'd go back because I love animals but there was no one there waiting and I saw no reason to be rushed through like that.

Rather than yap my way through this, I prefer to show pics.

So here they are! Enjoy:







The second part will have some video that I took. I have yet to edit it and upload it.

Stay tuned!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, March 21, 2008, Blogger CancunCanuck said…

    Fab fotos, gracias! I love the Crococun Zoo. Sorry they rushed you through, I seem to recall spending at least an hour there, but I agree, more time to interact would be great.

     
  • At 9:15 PM, March 21, 2008, Blogger JJ said…

    Thanks for that spider pic.

    :)

    (P.S. I had to say "hi kitty" out loud)

     
  • At 3:43 AM, March 22, 2008, Blogger Fned said…

    Cool pics (except for the spider one which I had to scroll down quickly if I didn't want my breathing to stop)

    And your mom looks so young! It took me a moment to realize it wasn't you!! :D

    Fned.

     
  • At 12:06 PM, March 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your mommy is stunning! You gots some good genes in your family!

    I could really spend my entire time at that zoo with the little monkeys...man, I love spider monkeys.

     
  • At 5:04 PM, March 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the pics!

    You and your mom have the same beautiful smiles.

    janie

     
  • At 11:48 AM, March 23, 2008, Blogger My Way said…

    My mom is a hottie. LOL!

    Thanks for the comments. I really had a lot of fun!

     
  • At 1:23 PM, March 29, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your mom is a pretty lady! That zoo looks like fun, I'll add it to the things to do when my niece comes down.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home