Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Travel Via Photo Magic

I've had a a secret for a while. It's not a dirty secret. But one I've finally decided to share with you.

I travel around the world every day. I get to meet all sorts of people, and view all sorts of interesting sights. From temples to scenery, animals to strange buildings, from children laughing to interesting faces.............I am going to share this with you so you can come along too. It doesn't cost a penny and there is no jetlag involved.

This is just one of the many sights that will be on our daily tour:


Photo Credit: Trey Ratcliff on Flickr & Stuck In Customs

A friend directed me to this photographer's website, Trey Ratcliff, one day and the pictures I viewed on the first page of his website got me hooked enough to check back without fail.

In addition to my cheezburger obsession, this is my other, more spirital obsession. I am giving you a gold mine by giving you the link so please add to your reader or visit every day. You will not be disappointed by the journeys you will be taking.

You can see Trey's blog which I visit every day by clicking HERE.

And if you are interested in viewing his portfolio to music, check out THIS link.

Enjoy, and I'll see you on the other side of the world!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:35 AM, March 21, 2008, Blogger Fned said…

    Dude, Trey's blog is wicked!! I fowarded it to hubby (a MAJOR photo buff always on the quest for the "pefect light" LOL)

    Thanks!
    Fned.

     
  • At 9:40 AM, March 21, 2008, Blogger My Way said…

    I'm so glad you like his stuff!!!! Or Hubby likes it! The guy is a genious! Plus on the non-technical sides, it's just so visually pleasing I can't stand it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home