Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Friday, February 22, 2008

The Madness Continues!

To continue the birthday madness we hung out at the Hyatt Regency hotel on Saturday. I dig their pool area and the fact that it wasn't that typical "obnoxious tourist feel" that some hotels have.

"The Cannon" and his buds invited Leta and me out to din din at the Outback Steakhouse where we later watched the UFC. I know my background in Mixed Martial Arts is a big part of why I love such productions as the UFC, K1 and Pride Fighting. But the sheer barbaric-ness of it all is such a turn on! LOL.

Later we headed to La Terrasta for some more fun. The DJ played my party song "Fantasy" with Old Dirty Bastard and Mariah Carey. I got busted singing it a capella because the DJ turned the musiac off. Not cool. LOL. The birthday girl was mad!

I had a great time and I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep which will no doubt not happen any time soon since mi madre is coming this Sunday for two weeks!!!

I'm sure I'll be able to post the haps while she's here but if I don't, consider this a warning!

Here are a couple pics from sabado:


Me, Kristin & Leta

Hector, Phil & Cannon

(Notice the "Fighting Solves Everyting" T-Shirt lol!)

Bday girl blowing out the candle:


Ciao!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home