Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Friday, January 25, 2008

I Sure Taught Them!

It appears as though blowing up things gets you places.

Soon after I blew up the gas truck from Zeta Gas, another gas truck entered the pearly gates of our development and went straight to our apartment.

Beckla gave strict instructions to the guards at the pearly gates to send the next gas truck over to our apartment, or more violence was to come.

Within a half hour we had gas.

I have couple things to say about this:

1) Those stupid bitches (men/women I don't care, they are all liars and need to go to church and say 50,000 Our Fathers and then stop lying to poor innocent people) at every single gas company can kiss my ass. It's like you try to speak to them as a human being and they say the same shit back like a) they don't care and b) they didn't hear you, "Oh yeah well, they'll deliver TODAY between 2-4 pm". (Please see information on never saying "I Don't Know") Um, yeah well you said that Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and no one showed up. I'll be home between 2-3:30 or after. Can you please deliver at those times since you lied about the other times, and at this point, you should do whatever you can to make the customer happy? Of course the answer is, "They'll show up in the afternoon sometime.". Hey, YOU, did you not freakin hear me? You know what? OLVIDALO! CLICK. I foresee some explosions in your future.

2) I'm not calling no freakin gas company again EVER EVER including after I die and go to helleaven. From now on, we bribe the guards and tell them to send any fricken gas truck over.

3) I was NOT hanging out in Plaza 21.

4) Minshap you are a sweetheart and I thank you for your concern about the gas. Really it's more about my sanity than anything. I mean the battle isn't about the freakin gas. I'm trying to change something that isn't going to change. It's like trying to get rid of prostitution. I mean .... it's been around since B.C. so good luck with that one right!?

So now you know why I blew up the truck. And the authorities don't even care because they hate the gas companies too. They said to me, "Yeah don't do that again, but we think it's pretty funny that you did!".

I thoroughly enjoyed my super hot LONG shower last night. Oh yeah. I did.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, January 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Liz - You are so damn funny when you are mad!

     
  • At 8:56 PM, January 25, 2008, Blogger JJ said…

    Hmmm, a bribe. Why didn't we all think of that?

     
  • At 9:11 PM, January 25, 2008, Blogger My Way said…

    Well I'm glad my anger comes out as hilarious when I type up a blog. Because in real life....I blow shit up!


    (Unless I get bribed of course)

     
  • At 12:17 AM, January 26, 2008, Blogger wally said…

    Fire is never a gentle master.

     
  • At 12:18 AM, January 26, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fire is never a gentle master.

     
  • At 9:07 PM, February 02, 2008, Blogger minshap said…

    good denouement to that story Mexway. But be careful what you wish for... I used to get totally exasperated too over situations like your gas misadventure. But as I see Mexico getting more and more "time is money-ish" with each passing year, I really feel nostalgic for the "good old days" when people didn't always say: "sorry, it's my job and those are the rules..." (which is the end result of efficiency). Give me a little bit of that good old EXASPERATION... you gotta admit, it makes for a good story!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, February 09, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey you don't just blow up shit.... you kick the shit out of people!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home