Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Monday, January 14, 2008

I Speak Meow

When we were little kids my brother use to brag to everyone about how great he was at talking to cats. If there was a cat nearby he would have to prove to you how great he was at this apparently stupid yet very clever talent. He would call out this horrible sounding "Ru Row" and we would have to stand around and listen to him talk to cats like he was some sort of cat charmer or something. Sometimes the cats would answer, most probably to say, "Yeah I hear you ya jerk now get lost!". The rest of the time they would ignore him and we would say to him "Yeah whatever now shut up and lets go!".

I'm not sure why someone would be so proud of talking to cats.

I mean what an idiot right?


I swear it wasn't me in the video clip. Not in the slightest.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home