Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry After Xmas

Hope you all had a wonderful xmas!

Mine turned out just lovely and was spent with good friends and an even better friend named Añejo. Unfortunately, Añejo isn't always my bestest friend the day after or the day after that, but when I'm with him....ohhhhh how much fun we have!

Xmas eve Miss Kristin y moi went to go see "The Golden Compass" (Side Note: I can never remember the real name of movies because they all have Spanish titles here. I actually had to look up the name of the movie so I could list it properly.). It was a perfect wintery movie and what made it even better was the fact that there was NO ONE ELSE IN THE THEATRE! After the movie we came back to my place and feasted on sushi and hummus and cheese and crackers. It was FAB. Of course it was accompanied by beverages which we enjoyed until the wee dawn.

Kristin's esposo and friend met up with us later and when Kristin was done and cranky I had to kick them all out so she could get some sleep.

I woke up quite early and putted around a bit before heading over Leta's to do a gift exchange and hang out. After that I headed to Lisa's where she had a fab spread and all the hung over people had Bloody Mary's or Mimosa's to recover from the night before.

After making a Merry Xmas phonecall back home, I called it a night and went sleepy sleep sleep.

Oh what fun it was.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM, December 29, 2007, Blogger Fned said…

    Sounds like a great kind of x-mas: great food, funny friends, intercambio de regalos, a good "fil'em" and lotsa booze .... My party-friend always used to be Cerveza Indio (I was more of a beer chick than a cuba chick)....

    Now I've up graded and hang out with Cosmo all the time... love her red dress and her vodka buddy gets my head swinging but not too much....

    Oh... and just stay away from that Hornitos guy... he's a murderer!

    Happy x-mas!
    Fned.

     
  • At 12:47 AM, January 24, 2008, Blogger wally said…

    bacardi anjeo, i seem to remember hunter s thompson loading a few bottles of that stuff into the trunk of the red shark before he headed east towards las vagas.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home