Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Bad Service at Starbucks!

So I'm waiting for my change..........and the girl runs off to go make out with her boyfriend.

I'm waiting while she makes kissy faces with him, and I look at the other folk behind the counter that are ignoring me because they are too busy gossipping with eachother to notice my existance.

After about 3 minutes I finally get someone's attention and say, "Y....mi cambio?". And the girl asks the kissy face girl what up....and the kissy face girl says something (I couldn't hear) and she goes back to kissy facing her boyfriend so that the girl I asked about my change, could finish her job for her. The best was that the girl who finished her job for her did it, didn't scold the girl or give her dirty looks or anything. Like somehow this is acceptable. "Don't worry, you go kiss your kissy faced boyfriend and I'll just give this chica her change!" Um...what huh? Am I the only person that sees something wrong with everyone behind the counter???

Plus my chai tea and Leta's coffee of the day were not very hot.

Sorry but that is just BAD and unacceptable from a company like Starbucks. I'm use to that behavior at many of the other stores I go to around here, but I didn't expect it from Bucks.

Shitty deal.

I just don't get how people could be irritated that you want to buy something from them.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, December 17, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    Complain on their website. If you were here I would tell you to tell the manager, but obviously that wouldn't work there. I have had frappucinos that were like water, and very recently a snooty chick at the ocunter, and I complain. I don't need that kind of crap from a place that I voluntarily spend $4 at every work day of my life. They work for ME. And I let them know it. I don't put up with that crap from the rest of the people that work for me, so why Starbucks?

    Can you tell I am in a shitty mood?

     
  • At 10:10 PM, December 17, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I wrote oCUNTer. I meant COUNTER. Sorry if I o-ffend.

     
  • At 10:06 AM, December 18, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    I personally love it when you are in a shitty mood. It makes me look like I'm less of a bitch.

    So thank you! LOL.

    Nice finger slip btw! (Don't take that in a preeverted way you preeverts)

     
  • At 5:18 PM, December 18, 2007, Blogger Fned said…

    I know exactly what you mean... I often find myself actually asking "would you PLEASE sell this to me??" !!! WTF???

    France is really the worst place when it comes to customer service... it's like people here are TRAINED to be mean and abnoxious when they are hired to work behind a counter.... on the other hand perhaps this is so because they are also genetically pre-set to be mean and abonoxious as customers too!!!

    Sorry 'bout the cold coffee...

    Fned.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home