Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Geckos Poo!

Yeah!

They do! Can you imagine? I mean you'd think that I would have known that. But if you never see the gecko poo, then they must not poo right?

WRONG.

They poo. And they poo all over the porch right in front of my door.

So my options are:

a) Keep the porch light off and have less poo but more bugs around.
Or
b) Keep the porch light on and have more poo but no bugs.
So if you have geckos around the house and say, "Hi gecko, how are you, keep the bugs out. Gracias!", just like I like to do, remember that they really are out.
.
.
.
.
Out of the gecko's bum and all over the place......lurking.
Dead bugs squished in poo.
Out.
In your house.
On your things.
Yum yum.
Gecko poo.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:37 PM, November 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is the bestest amphibian haiku i´ve ever heard.

    Leaping lizards, Lizard!!

    LOL!!!

     
  • At 11:08 PM, November 28, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    One time a gecko pooped on my friend Mark's head.

    It's true.

     
  • At 6:59 AM, November 29, 2007, Blogger CancunCanuck said…

    Hey, you stole my blog, lol! I was just noticing this morning all the gecko poo in my upstairs bathroom and was composing in my mind. But, yours is much better, can't compete with poetry about poo.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, November 30, 2007, Blogger Jonna said…

    One good thing about getting old is you can take your glasses off and not see the gecko poo, then the hormigitas that you also can't see will carry it away. Perfect!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home