Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day

Late for my fellow Canadians but pretty much right on time for my fellow Americans.

I was lucky enough to stuff myself to the brim because I have good friends! My amiga Deana was gracious to host the feast at her house and fellow friends (you know who you are) either brought over several dishes or contributed in preparation and clean up! Yum yum. Now I'm going to explode.

SPEAKING of turkey. Here's a little of my little turkey doing couch acrobatics with his partner, "Blue". Enjoy! (Oh and don't pay attention to the messy couches. Hard to keep them in order all the time with 3 tazmanian devils running around on 'em."


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home