Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Friday, November 16, 2007

8 Random Things About Mexico "Way"

Damn you Canuck!

8 Random Things About ME? Oh I dunno. Perhaps my mother should do this one for me.

1) I once walked up to a man my mother was talking to and kicked him in the shin. I couldn't have been older than 5 but simply did not like him. As it turns out, the guy was a prick and neither of my parents liked him anyways. My parents had a good chuckle and instead of scolding me they simpy laughed when I wasn't looking. I kicked him because my sixth sense told me to.

2) Speaking of sixth sense. I see dead people. Or whatever you want to call them. I'm not sure. They are dark figures, or ghosts, angels and guides. Who knows really. Sometimes they freak me out and sometimes I just stare and wonder who they are. I also have a very strong intuition, dream about things that happen in the future and know about stuff without really knowing why I know it.

3) I am the title holder of the Women's International Sabaki Satellite Challenge. I am also a silver metalist in Sports Jiu Jitsu fighting (I totally got robbed. Politics played a part and with 3 American judges, there was no way I was going to win. Everyone at the tournament walked up to me after and told me that I won and its ok cuz I know I did ;). I am a Northwest Women's Kickboxing champion as well and have numerous first places in tournaments such as the Tiger Balm Internationals and various provincial Martial Arts & Kickboxing tournaments. I was also an instructor and did private training.

4) Animals have been a huge part of my life from the very beginning. My sister liked to sleep with towels, while I chose stuffed animals in every animal form that you can imagine. My mother tells me there were so many stuffed animals in my crib with me that there was no room for me to sleep.

5) I once drove a dirt bike into a tree and did a pop-a-wheely when I didn't mean to. Both were scary experiences.

6) Got stuck in the middle of Bridge Lake more than once during wind and rain storms and had to be rescued by a motor run boat.

7) I wanted to be a gymnist when I was a kid and did cartwheels instead of walking, balance beam routines on the the curb and put on shows for imaginary audiences.

8) I can touch my tongue to my nose and to the bottom of my chin.

And just for fun....here's another one:

9) "The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my testicles — there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking... I suggest you try it. ” And just so you don't freak out, that is not really me....it's Dr. Evil. I was just trying to be funny.

I know I'm suppose to send this to other folks but Kelly took 3 of my bloggers already gosh darnit!

I'll have to figure that one out now.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home