Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Maybe This Isn't My "Thing"

I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should even have a blog.

I was never really into diaries and sometimes I just don't feel like writing. And I feel bad because like me, you probably check my blog waiting for a new entry. And I've been really good at posting pictures because really, I haven't felt creative enough to say much.

Shame on me? Writers block?

I dunno.

I think Joyce should name those kittens already.

Anyhooo. Stay tuned into Cancun Canuck's blog because she's really good at updating. She finally started one and todays is all full of kitty gone crazy!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, November 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for nothing!!

    ;)

     
  • At 9:18 PM, November 05, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    Unacceptable. I won't give you any crap about long lags between postings, but you can't give it up for good. You're just feeling creatively stunted. You are hilarious when you write and it would be a shame to lose that out here in bloggerland.

    Here's an idea - READ MARITA. It might inspire you.

    I vote you stay. Maybe make a contest for kitten names.

     
  • At 8:51 AM, November 06, 2007, Blogger CancunCanuck said…

    Thanks chica, glad to see a post from you today, lol! I'm all excited about blogging right now, hopefully I'll keep the updates coming, though I have the attention span of a cat, the next shiny thing that comes along may distract me.

    Oh look, dust mites.........

     
  • At 6:19 AM, November 07, 2007, Blogger Fned said…

    Oh don't stop blogging!

    Get a blast reading your funny inputs, loved the one with the scorpion and although I'm scared to death of those things and wouldn't have had the courage to kill it, (let alone take a picture of it!) like you did, it was a great way to explain to my husband what exactly is an alacrán and why they are SO repulsive.

    Anyway, keep the blog going. Definetly.

    Francine - the half mexican/half american chick living in Paris married to a half french/half rumanian dude.

    P.S. Added Mexico "Way" to my blog's favorite links list, hope you don't mind.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, November 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I vote you stay too, cuz you are funny when you do write and it's enjoyable. Whatever you write about!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home