Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Becky's Kids

While I was away Miss Becky Becky Checking Checking did a fabulous job of taking care of my kids. So much so that the first day I came back Diesel proudly went over and sat right next to that Rebecca and looked and me like, "Well....ya left me and she didn't so I'm gonna sit next to her!".

Poor Diesel has had a bad behind problem for the last month and got worse while I was away but Beck Becky (she's got lots of names that girl) did exactly what I would have done and probably better and I thank her for that.

The kit kits and doggy dog have lots of treats and even a halloween costume so they are super happy. Even Beckla got some stuff (see how many names she has) and I'm glad they fit and haven't been read yet and can shed some yellow light into her life.

As you can see the cats have pretty much made it clear that I can't go anywhere, especially if they are sitting on my luggage:


Diesel liked his t-shirt from Old Navy:

And really it's all about being back to relaxing and enjoying life:

Thanks again Beckorama (new name)!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, October 07, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    Becky is a rock star for taking care of Diesel's bad butt, and frankly I don't blame him for pledging his allegience to her, how ever briefly. Now that you brought them presents, though, they will likely drop her like a hot rock and go back to you. And since you brought her presents too, don't be surprised if you find her sitting on your suitcase too.

     
  • At 11:29 AM, October 07, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    Jaja. You made me laugh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home