Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

See Ya Cancun!

I have to get up at like 3am to fly to Vancouver. It's ok tho. Cuz I'm getting out of the CUN for a bit.

Take good care of my pets please Beckla and don't have too many parties while I'm away!


I know the beaches in Cancun sure are purdy but I do miss Vancouver and I think I'll be just fine without them for a bit.









Ciao ciao!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:14 AM, September 19, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    Have a great trip! It will be fun to have you in the same time zone again, even if I am traveling to YOUR time zone tomorrow... Have fun at the wedding, eat lots of sushi sin queso and I'll make contact with you around Monday or so. Woo hoo - Canada!

     
  • At 9:42 AM, September 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The kids miss you already...but they are being well loved and looked after...and even talked to!! LOL

    Have a super time, and don't worry about things here. I'll clean up after any parties I have, but I'd be more worried about the parties Moco might be planning.... I'm just saying!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home