Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm Still Alive!

I'm still alive after the laser treatment.

It only lasted like 10 minutes or less and though there were some areas which were more painful than others, it really was no biggy.

I wasn't red afterwards and have no pain today. If someone knocked me out and took me to go get laser, I wouldn't have known it.

The closest I can describe it to is the feeling you get when you get a wart burned off your finger. Feels like a quick cold and hot shot and then they move to the next area.

I checked out the prices in the US and Canada and from what was listed, if you want your bikini line done, it could cost anywhere from $350 to $450. So when I say it's cheap here....it really is. Just wish I had done it sooner. But then again, they probably wouldn't have had the awesome specials they do now!

And as for the bikini line.....it apparently is the "brazilian" bikini line.

WOAH! ZAP!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, November 14, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    Oh good Lord, did you have to like stand on your head to get that Brazilian? Can NOT be fun for the girl holding the laser...

     
  • At 7:50 AM, November 15, 2007, Blogger CancunCanuck said…

    I'll still stick to my 35 peso razor thank you! :)

     
  • At 9:44 AM, November 15, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    No I just flipped over but she seemed all oblivious of the fact that they were privates. She behaved the same was as when she did my pits. Actually....she was more concerned about how I was doing when she did my pits.

    Canuck, I get really bad ingrown hairs on my bikini line and I'm pretty much over it so thus the laser. I figured I'd get the pits done at the same time because of the special.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, November 15, 2007, Blogger Fned said…

    Wow! Thumbs up, girl for going through with it!

    I've been saving up my courage for months now just to ASK how exactly it's done and how much it costs.

    I did it today (and thought about you actually) during my eyebrow plucking session... and almost fainted.

    Here it costs 600 EUROS just to get the armpits done and 1200 EUR for the legs!!!

    As much I as HATE, LOATHE and DETEST shaving my armpits and waxing my legs and bikini line, I'm gonna go with cancuncanuck here and say I'll pass.....

    :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home