Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"Laser" ~ Dr. Evil

But seriously. I've had enough of some of the hair on my body. So I'm going to get my frickin bikini and pits lasered. It's so cheap that you really can't say no.

$600 pesos for bikini, $600 pesos for pits. (That would be about 60 US & Canadian for that matter since the Canadian dollar is kicking some seriously evil ass!)

Sounds good to me. Any idea what it costs back in the US and Canada???

I might even get my legs done at this rate.

Anyhow my first appointment is today so we will see if I come out of there alive.

I'll let you know.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, November 13, 2007, Blogger CancunCanuck said…

    Cheap? Girl, we got different ideas of cheap! And can I just say OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. We want pics and details.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, November 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh please tell me where you live...I live in PdC and it costs 300 usd to get lasered in Cancun, but they keep zapping until ALL the hair is gone, in multiple treatments. Do you have to go back for repeat lasering?

     
  • At 1:13 PM, November 17, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    Hi Heather. I got in done in Cancun. Plaza Holllywood. Where the heck did you go??? Mine includes 12 treatments but from what I read, you need anywhere from 4-7 to get rid of the hair......I'm curious where you went. Let me know.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, December 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, I didn't go. My friend who lives in Paamul went someplace and that's what she told me. I'll find out for you. I want to do it desperately, I'm extremely hirsute, damn it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home