Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Just Married Chilean Style

Well no, not me. But someone else.

I came across this blog and thought some of you may be interested in adding it to your blog reading itinerary.

"Just Married Chilean Style" is about an expat who got married to a Chilean man and move to Chile. She experiences some of the same frustrations us expats go through here in Mexico and what I like about her blog is that she tells it like it is......swear words and all! Spanish AND English.

And while we are at it.....I also want to recommend Mexico or Bust. It's about two DINKS (read her "About Me" section to get the low down on that) who are in the process of becoming expats and taking the plunge to live in Playa del Carmen, Mexico! Congrats and good luck!

Now, if only I could figure out what the heck my blog was about.......

....cats, dogs, bitching, bitching, cats, dogs, bitching, drunk post here and there......bitching bitching, random pics, bitching, dogs, cats, other dogs and cats, bitching, bitching. Oh yeah, and it happens all in Cancun, Mexico!

Sounds about right to me!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, November 21, 2007, Blogger Mamacita Chilena said…

    Thanks for the link! I just went back and read through a lot of your entries...and it's so funny how even though we are different countries, so many of the expat experiences are still the same!

     
  • At 10:40 AM, November 21, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    I know. The first blog I read of yours was the one of you running down the street. Thats what got me hooked! LOL.

    Keep up the good work and good luck with the photography!

     
  • At 2:41 PM, November 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! Thanks for the shout out and the link. I love your blog entries about the frustrations of dealing with Mexican red tape. I use them as examples for my husband about what we can expect with trying to set up cable, etc. We're looking forward to being in Mexico next week for 2 weeks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home