Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Moco Escape Caught on Video!

The cell phone reception in our apartment is bad so sometimes we go out onto the patio to talk. So as not to let the kit kits outs, we shut the patio door. All but a millimeter that is. Because you know, we have to get back in and all!

As we yap our heads off around the corner without a care in the world, we figure all is well. But then comes Moco sniffing about, looking for her bigger and better gig. Meanwhile we sit there wondering....WTF? How the heck did that happen? How did she get out?

I'll show you how it happens. She's aggressive and means business. Here she is:

(Note Gecko Poo on patio step in front of door!)


I wanted this to be a post about my long weekend (I took Friday off)but it looks like I will need some time and motivation for that as there are pics and stories to go with. I'm not so much in the mood (sorry!) and when I realized I had the Moco vid I thought I'd throw that in for "in the meantime" entertainment.

I will tell you more about my visit with my friend Donna (I've known her since Kindergarten), Leta's Birthday in Playa del Carmen and my hang out day with "Mexico or Bust".

I shall fill you in but for now....smarty Moco will have to be the entertainment.

P.S. Am I the only one who hates hearing their own voice? Bleck!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, December 11, 2007, Blogger CancunCanuck said…

    Go go gadget Moco! Very cute, I enjoyed Diesel's cameo appearance at the end, what a ham.

     
  • At 7:24 AM, December 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's the sort of thing that happens with our pets!

    I had to record my voice mail message yesterday and it only took me like 100 tries, I guess you're not alone in hating the sound of your own voice. It's so weird to hear it played back. I wonder how actors in movies do it...

     
  • At 7:25 AM, December 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh- forgot to say- Yeah, I had a great time hanging out with you guys on Sat. It was like being at home (except with warm sun and a beautiful ocean in front of us). I usually spend Saturdays with my friends while my husband does whatever he does on Saturdays without me!

     
  • At 4:42 PM, December 12, 2007, Blogger Fned said…

    It's like watching Scofield in action!! You should send that video to the producers of Prison Break!!! :D

    I think your voice sounds the way your blog reads: funny and friendly!

    :D

     
  • At 11:43 PM, December 12, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    Oh my hell that Moco of mine is SMART. You know, ultimately. The bottom line is she got out. It took a little time, but hey, she stuck with it. Just like me watching the vid.

    Seriously my kits are going to grow up and look just like her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home