Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Beach Day

I decided to check out a beach I've been meaning to check out but just hadn't gotten around to it. It's way over on the opposite end of the hotel zone right by Wet'N Wild. The water isn't GORGEOUS like it is farther in but the beach is quite nice. It's litter free (except in the brush), there are palm trees and greenery, the water is calm and it was rather quiet which I liked.

Here are some pics from the day:


View from the parking lot:


The beach (notice garbage bins):

This is the green area to the left of the beach (left if you're looking at the water):

This is a pic from the green area if you are in it and look towards Wet'N Wild:
(Do not go barefoot near any of the brush, there are small little prickly hitchikers that lodge themselves into your poor feetsies.)

Diesel Checking things out:

White Crane (if thats what it is):

Diesel in pup-tent:


Some weirdo trying to steal my dog:

Diesel mackin on the ladies:

Chillin:

Water View :

Crooked palm:

Ahhhhh, this is the life:

Coral Art (I made it):

Let me know if you want me to invite you next time.


:)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home