Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Dear Neighbours With Dogs:

Please do not let your dogs loose so that can do whatever they want and wreak havoc in our precious desarollo we like to call "home".

It is not my job to walk your dog because you are too lazy. It is also not my job to calm your aggressive harrassing dog, nor is it it my job to tell your dog to stop bothering my dog who btw, is on a leash and is simply minding his own business and respecting all aspects of dog etiquette.

Don't bother putting up your "Don't let your dog shit here" signs because frankly, there are dogs FREE TO SHIT WHEREVER THEY WANT, and their "ghost owners" are nowhere to be seen to promptly pick it up. Not to mention, whats going to happen if I don't pick up my dog shit? Is there some dog shit police thats going to come and enforce your lame ass sign? There is no enforcement of such things as turning left from the far right lane when driving, so why does anyone care about dog shit for gods sake?

It is not my job to shut your dog up because it's howling, barking or whining.

It's not my job to give your dog affection it so desperately needs.

Please answer me this? Why is it that when you're not home, you lock up your dog/s? And then when you come home you let them run free? Isn't the point of having a dog like having a relationship? A friendship? Patting the dog on the head twice and saying "be free" until I leave in an hour and lock you up again is not a relationship. Are you aware that dogs need attention and love and just want to be with you? Did you not know that dogs LOVE walks and that it's just not the same when they have to dodge cars alone and are wandering around aimlessly wondering what the hell to do with themselves? Oh and following me because I'm nice and doing what a good owner does.

And Dear Neighbours with the 4 malamutes: Did you not realize that you NEVER walk your dogs? That there is no shade provided as relief from the sun for these cold loving godly beautiful creatures? Did you not notice that your concrete jungle of a yard that is certainly not large enough for dogs of that size is completely inappropriate? If you got them becuase you thought they'd be good security dogs, install an alarm instead. It's cheaper and less work if that is what you want them for. If I were to get close enough those dogs would lick me to death they are so desperate to give love and recieve it. They are no security dogs thats for sure. They are barking for attention that they never get. Diesel whines when we go by because he knows they are suffering!

To the owners of Cosi. It's not healthy for your dog to attack cars, or to stand guard in the middle of the street. It may be detremental to his health. You are lucky the people that live downstairs from me provide water to him, because he would melt just like the Wicked Witch of the West if they didn't.

To my neighbours across the street who are as far as I know, onto their 5th dog in 8 months. You obviously aren't good at this. STOP TRYING. You're new dog is too skinny for words and is too stupid to be left in the street. He was on the other side of Lopez Portillo the other day. What the heck is wrong with you people? DUH!

To the neighbours with the small something or other that just jumps around like a freak and can't control his peeing. Watch the little thing. He blends in with the road and takes off with strangers, i.e. ME. Diesel doesn't like him much either. AGAIN.... zero etiquette. Jeesh.

And you know, frankly, Suri (another dog of course), I know you love Diesel, but I got news for you....he don't love you back! And to the owner.....as nice as you are and as nice as those fake boobies are, PUT YOUR DAMN DOG ON A LEASH because you know that Suri smells Diesel from 3 blocks down and takes off towards us leaving you wondering what the hell happened to him. He will not return to you dear owner with nice boobies. He will follow me ..... all the way home. HE WANTS DIESEL THAT BAD. I don't have time to pick your dog up and bring him back to you all the time. What don't you understand after this has happened like 50 times already? You're doggy don't listen to you! Leash him! Oh and that poodle you own? I've never seen a fatter dog in my life. Perhaps you are walking the wrong dog and that the balcony isn't where she is going to get her exercise. DER!

To ALL of my shitty dog owning neighbours: Wake up or give the dogs to someone who cares. Because....you surely don't!

Love From,
That stupid Canadiense who thinks she's fresa!







Well there I went again. Getting pissed off again online........

......... just for you my lovely River Girl! I know it makes you giggle.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:08 PM, March 10, 2008, Blogger JJ said…

    It just makes me sad for all the doggins. People suck.

     
  • At 11:28 PM, March 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I agree with everything that was said, all those neighbours that are dog owners are heartless, truly should not BE. It is sad what those animals have to put up with, here it would be considered cruelty and there animals would be taken away.

     
  • At 4:47 AM, March 12, 2008, Blogger Jonna said…

    Your neighbors are certainly not the worst of the dog owning lot down here, that's the real shame.

    All that aside (since I have to put most of it aside to live here) I just plain old loved this line to death!!

    "Is there some dog shit police thats going to come and enforce your lame ass sign? There is no enforcement of such things as turning left from the far right lane when driving, so why does anyone care about dog shit for gods sake?"

     
  • At 11:21 AM, March 12, 2008, Blogger Fned said…

    Well put fresa girl!!! ;)

    Fned.

     
  • At 5:05 PM, March 13, 2008, Blogger My Way said…

    I know these dogs have it pretty good considering. Unfortunately, in my opinion, it's not good enough.

    Glad you liked the shit police jonna. I aim to please! lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home