Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

I Feel Weird

After 3 very busy and hectic and fun and social weeks, I'm finally alone and feel like I don't know what the heck to do with myself.

Beckla hasn't been here for a couple of weeks, Leta has been in Canada, and I just drove my mom to the airport after being here two weeks.

So now what?

Holy crap.

I'm ALONE! Cry me a river right?

Or get a fricken grip and enjoy the silence. LOL.

Here's a pic of Isla just cuz:

I have to blog about a few of the things me and my mom did but I'll just do that later since I kinda have zero ganas to do anything!

Going to go twiddle my thumbs....see ya later!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM, March 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm coming home to ya tomorrow sweet pea...awww you miss me.you really miss me....lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home