Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

I Want Shade!

As I was driving back to work from lunch today I noticed the red stop light ahead of me.

I would have been first in line at the stop light but instead stopped about two cars behind the line, even though there was no one in front of me.

You see, I saw some shade from a tree and decided to wait in it until the light turned green.

Gosh it was good.

That sun beatin down on me can be really hot sometimes.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, April 03, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just don't get YOU PEOPLE that refuse to carry the Señora umbrella-ella-ella-ey-ey.

     
  • At 8:58 PM, April 03, 2008, Blogger minshap said…

    Where I live it's not supposed to get so hot, but this Spring we've already had 40º weather! I did the exact same thing three days ago... stopped before the light to grab some shade. It felt so heavenly. I saw other drivers glancing over puzzled to see me stopped way back but they understood soon enough.

     
  • At 6:29 AM, April 04, 2008, Blogger Fned said…

    I WANT SUN!!!

    This place shouldn't be called the "city of lights".... it should be called the "city of depressing rainy cloudy mucky yucky gray days"....

    Fned.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home