Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Thanks for a GREAT Birthday!!!


To all of those who sent me text messages, emails, msn messenger notes, phoned, showed up at my fiesta at My Place (Hotel Zone not my apartment....sorry Mike....I knew it would screw someone up), THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I really did have an excellent birthday and I'm even still getting some birthday messages today.

I have the bestest friends ever and they really went out of their way to make it great. So THANKS.

There really are lots of people that made it the bestest and I can't name everyone but here are some special thanks:

~Leta - Thank you miss Leta for helping me bake the cake and gluing my nails on and helping decorate the cake and running errands with me on Saturday and buying me chex mix and raspberry diet tea and yummy lunch and coming to my party and taking care of my drunk ass.

~Joyce - Joycee sent Dave and Marita my special birthday gift and Dave and Marita also deserve special thanks for bringing it down. So thanks guys! I will be the tattoo lady and Miami Ink will be jealous of me.

~Janet & Joe & My Place - She really wanted to make sure everything ran smoothly and gave me special treatment and cut my cake and made me laugh and gave me shit when I needed it. THANKS.

~Becky - Thank you for being my guidance in stupidity. If that's not poetic, smell my farts. Viva Cuba! <-------Drunk message sent at 4:30 a.m. to that Beckla. I am extremely funny when I want to be.

~My five button pants - Thank you for making going to the bathroom an adventure. I am not so sure I will wear you again when I go out partying because frankly, it was hard to deal with and it took a long time and hurt my nails.

~Kim & Arturo - Añejo is my friend. So thank you. And I'm sorry for abandoning you on stage while singing and I'm sorry for having lots of fun with the guitar when I should have been singing.

~Miss Kristin - My toe nails will look better than they do now when I use that nail polish and the candle wards off all evil energy. Cuz you know, we need it where we work. Seriously she came all the way into the hotel zone and then had to go to work all the way downtown and so it was lots of work and appreciate it.

EVERYONE ELSE - Thanks for just being a part of it cuz it was the bomb and thats the bestest shit ever!

There are photos floating around and once I collect them I will post or post a link or something like that ok!

Later!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, February 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry bout your toe, but as you said, they aren´t gonna give you no refunds!! Lol!

    Luv ya lots or FYA!!!!

    Viva Cuba!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home