Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

How Do You Live Your Life?

How You Life Your Life

You are honest and direct. You tell it like it is.
You say whatever is on your mind. Other people's reactions don't phase you.
You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly.
You have one big dream in your life, and you never lose sight of it.
I'm not sure about the changing my friends quickly....I think I pretty much stick to the same ones unless they piss me off.....
Give it a try and let me know how it turns out.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, February 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.
    You tend to avoid confrontation and stay away from sticky situations.
    You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly.
    You tend to always dream of things within reach - and you usually get them.

    -What is it with the changing friends thing??? Just because I want to try all the desserts at the buffet?? RIDICULOUS!!
    But the rest is probably truer.
    -Guess who

     
  • At 8:21 AM, February 08, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.
    You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.
    You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly.
    You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable

     
  • At 10:07 AM, February 08, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    I think that Guess Who is Beckla. And I think JJ's is Joyce. See how smart I am?

    Yeah and what's with the changing friends thing? I get the variety of friends but not the changing friends. If I did that I'd have to re-tell my story so many times. It's wayyy too much work.

     
  • At 5:49 PM, February 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Give it a try and let you know how what turns out... pissing you off to see if we're still friends?

     
  • At 7:20 AM, February 10, 2007, Blogger SS said…

    mine turned out the same as yours. Only I can't think of any big dream I have...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home