Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Friday, January 12, 2007

One Ball Less

I took that Diesel into the vet today because one of his balls didn't drop. You can actually feel it in his tummy and I tried really hard to try and pull it down but it didn't work. I friend suggested I put my mouth around his muzzle and blow really hard and I'm kicking myself in the ass for not having tried that BEFORE I took him.

We shall see if everything (well...just the one ball) comes out ok. I sure hope so. He is small and he is skinny so I'm certain he won't be happy. But more than anything, I'm sure he'll just want to be with mommy cuz he's a pussy that way.

But he's certainly not as much as one as you'd think. Cuz even with only one ball dropped, he managed to rip up my favorite pair of white shoes right under my clearly Italian nose. And not just one shoe. Oh no. We managed to rip the shit out of both of them. They are no longer wearable and I'm quite angry about it because I liked them. They were comfortable and if I had to run after a thief in them, you can bet that thief would be looking for his balls after I'm done with him.

Speaking of balls. Why is it that here in Mexico when you read a menu for ice cream...it says:

-1 Ball $30 pesos
-2 Balls $50 pesos

If I knew it was that easy to just buy a pair of balls, I would have bought them a long time ago.....

Due to my ice cream background, my guess is that if it was "Gelato" they would be Italian balls, if it said "Helado", they would be Mexican balls and if it said "アイスクリーム" they would be Japanese balls, but you can bet you won't be getting your money's worth if you buy those ones.

I've been told by my co-worker that if you buy "мороженое" balls....they are most fun to party with.

So there you have it. Ball or no ball, Russian or Canadian. Take your pic...there are plenty to go around.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, January 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where do they sell those balls? I got a friend that sure could use a set!

     
  • At 1:00 PM, January 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't imagine how you missed the shoe mangling massacre unless you were really busy doing something important....like freeing butterflies???

    Balls, whatever nationality, still come attached to men! That's all I'm saying...

     
  • At 1:04 PM, January 12, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    I've got an entire company that could use a set. There'd be a big run on balls down there in Mexico. I wonder if the Minute Men would be concerned with 1,000 sets of Mexican balls smuggled over the border?

     
  • At 11:36 AM, January 15, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    Wow. I never knew a blog about balls would be so popular amongst the readers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home