Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Happy Ho New Fat Choy

And all that seasonal stuff.

My birthday is in February and that's what's important so take advantage of all those boxing day / after xmas sales and buy my birthday gift now!

Here is my horoscope for the day. I know Joyce will like it:


Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
If you can simplify your current circumstances, it may get easier to figure out what you should do next. Your concern arises from the complexity of the situation coupled with the high energy of this time of year. You can become overwhelmed when you realize that there is no quick and easy answer. Your best strategy now is to eliminate the extra noise so you can to get yourself back to the basics.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM, December 27, 2006, Blogger JJ said…

    You're right. It's almost like I said it myself. Listen to the Stars, MW, they've been around a lot longer than all of us...

     
  • At 3:21 PM, December 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree...... listen to the stars and everyone else who has given there insight in the matter.......amen!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home