Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Yo

The woman I call mother, mom, mummy, Irene and "Hey Lady!" is in town. She's been here just over a week and has just under a week left.

She has managed to download some updated version of Internet Explorer that I did not want and that screwed with all of my passwords. The best part is that I was in the room and she didn't ask me about it because she is obviously more techinically advanced than me.

She also broke my Puebla mug. It was pretty and colorful and it was the only mug I had. Crash boom bang. Out of all the destructive animals in my house that could have knocked it over....she managed. And the best part is that she blamed it on me because it was at the edge of the end table. The end table is like as big as the palm of my hand so anywhere you put anything is on an "end".

She has also managed to spoil the cats and especially Diesel. So you know I will have even MORE issues when she leaves.

All in all it has been nice to come home to a human being that understands half of me. JA! We haven't done a lot of stuff. We have eaten out a few times, have gone shopping and headed to the beach. The weather has had a mind of its own so it has been a little frustrating because of course it has to be shitty out on my day off.

Speaking of shitty. As shitty as my job is and as shitty as it makes me feel sometimes, they have granted me two days off which is fun. Cuz I'll still get paid too! (Sorry Lis and Beck but I know you got my back.)

I'm only really blogging because I felt guily cuz Joyce hasn't had much to read. So here you go.

There's lots of other crap going on but you know. I'll just yell at the wall or something.

(Mom's gonna kick my arse for this blog. Jejejeje. Come on lady, get that wooden spoon out and just try!)

5 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM, November 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearie - That new version of IE is so much frigging better than the old version that it's UNSPEAKABLE!! Mom did you a favor in that regard...

     
  • At 4:58 AM, November 28, 2006, Blogger SS said…

    I didn't like the new versio of IE at first either, but it didn't mess with my passwords. It seems to have messed with my keyboard though. Is that possible?? Ugh...the dreaded wooden spoon! Lol...I updated my blog cuz of JJ, too!! I have like a thousand mugs if you need any I can send some!

     
  • At 5:11 PM, November 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know where to buy explosives cheap if you need them- wait I might even have some left over from my last family Jerry Springer episode- at least mummy knows where Wal-Mart is!

     
  • At 5:50 PM, November 29, 2006, Blogger My Way said…

    Who goes there calling me "Dearie"?

    Thank you for the mug offering. We chose a new mug at the Chedraui and I think she was suppose to pay for it but now that I think of it, she conveniently had to peewhen I made the purchase.

    Mummy has been getting chauffer service....so of course she knows where the walmarts are!

     
  • At 8:12 PM, December 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AT LEAST I didn't get kicked across the room against the wall in the middle of the night this time. Staying with Liz you have to be cautious! And alass no bruises
    this time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home