Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tact

Ok. So at the risk of not having "TACT", I'm going to have to post this.

What is it with people not getting that it's just not ok to say certain things outwardly to either a group of people, or one person about certain things.

Because either you are insulting me, a good friend or just making an ass of yourself.

And what's worse is that sometimes the buck doesn't stop there. It's like a continuous gossip chain of tactlessness that like never ends.

That's nice that you have an opinion, and you feel it's your right to spew it all over, but you know what, you will have FEWER friends if you continue to be like that. That or they will just pretend they are your friend....which is my opinion is worse.

So mind your manners. And I don't mean stop burping, farting and swearing around people that like to do the same. I mean, keep your trap shut because you have no idea what is going on while you are so busy in your own world drumming up discretionless banter.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, December 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ummmm- don't know exaclty what your talking about, but I am a faithful comment-er, so- yeah what you said!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home