Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sorry

I apologize for the lack of blogs. I know you are all sitting at home or work completely torn up about it.

Has been difficult to write them since mom was here, and we had some time off work, in addition to me taking time off work and other events in motion.

I hope to be back to my blogging self.

But if not. Go have yourself a Mexican Hot Dog.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, December 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well apparently there has been actual work going on at work. Seriously not cool. I meant to comment on the lack of Blogging but ya know- that #$@&*^$ work thang...
    Hmmm Mexican Hot Dog, is that like a Dirty Sanchez?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home