Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tarot Card Reading for My Good Friend Ricardo

My good friend Ricardo asked me to bring some light into his life to help him make a decision. I thought it might be a good idea to give him a tarot card reading to clarify things in his life. He is a great person who has been a good friend even though I do not see him often. Just one of those great people who often loses their path and as a result just needs a little guidance to find their way home. So here it goes my dear, lets hope for good things.

This is how it works. I will draw three cards for you. They will represent the past, present and future. First I will do my own reading on the cards and then I will tell you what it says in the book. After that, I will draw what I call a "oner" and depending on the card, it could reinforce things, give a general overview, or give you better direction.


PAST -My Reading - Three of Swords:

The three of swords cards speaks in volumes and you don't have to know anything about Tarot card reading to figure out what it's about. It doesn't necessarily have to do with your heart being broken, however it of course can mean that. For you, it's a culmination of everything. Your past hasn't been that easy and it appears you have had disappointments in more than one area of your life. You hold these close to you and reflect on them often and unfortunately keep them with you today, which has made it difficult for you to make decisions about where to go and what to do. You fear that the pain will continue and you truly believe that no matter what choice you make, there will probably be failure. I encourage you to take what you have learned and not forget it, but let it go. Think forward to positive things and try to realize that positivity will make things go easier for you.


PAST - Book Reading - Three of Swords:

Misery, sorrow and grief at the end of an affair or friendship. But take heart, time will ease the pain.

PRESENT - My Reading - Nine of Cups:


This is your present card Ricardo. And I have to tell you, it's really not all that bad. I know you are traveling and I know you are meeting new people and doing new things. There is a lot going on around you and you don't necessarily feel bad, but you do appear to have a troubled look on your face. There is a black curtain behind you which represents your past and it's constant presence in your life. However, if you look above the curtain, you will see 9 beautiful golden cups that are filled with a rich wine. You know thats what you want. But you are not visualizing it and that could be detrimental to your decision making process. You need to look around and see the good and take that to your advantage. Don't let the black curtain be dragged behind you wherever you go.

PRESENT - Book Reading - Nine of Cups:

Good health and good fortune. Successful fulfillment of wishes. Joy, fun and merriment. Social gatherings, parties and entertainment. Meeting new people, making new friends. Possibility of excess - remember to temper your enthusiasm with moderation.

FUTURE - My Reading - Ten of Coins:


This card represents your future Ricardo and let me tell you....it's good. I will tell you that again, you have to appreciate all the things you have right now and stop focusing so much on what you want, don't have, and are afraid to lose. Focus more on what is positive about what you have and what is going on with you and you are guaranteed success. This card tells many great things and if I could pick any card of the deck to respresent my future, this would be it. You are rich in family and good friends and balance that well with whatever money you will have. You could be making good money in whatever you do, but that is not what is important with this card. What is important is that you will find your balance between your work and your relationships with people, and it will be good and you will be happy.

FUTURE - Book Reading - Ten of Coins:

Prosperity, stability and happiness. An inheritance, or a financially beneficial marriage or partnership. Potential for great joy within the home.

Ricardo, there are women present in every single one of the cards I have pulled for the Past, Present & Future. Women are a huge part of your life. So in case you didn't know it, I'm telling you now!

Ok, time for the oner card. I pulled it from the deck but I have not looked at it yet because I wanted to focus on your three main cards first. Let me pull it and tell you what I think.

ONER CARD - My Reading:


Well my dear. This card to me appears to be family specific and as I mentioned earlier, each card I pulled for you has a woman in it strengthening the fact that women are very influential in your life. My guess is that this card ties in with your future card and emphasizes family and happiness. It appears that your future will be what you want of it and whatever woman you encounter that is in these cards, will be the woman who will help make you centered and successful. Of course, only you hold the key to your happiness, but this woman that I see in your future will round it all out for you.

ONER CARD - Book Reading:

Celebration, peace and plenty. Contentment and domestic joy.

There you have it Ricardo my dear. I think you are stressing yourself out and that you aren't really stressing about external factors right now that are effecting you directly. I think it's more you and your fears that are the issue right now. Like I said, think positively and be thankful for all the great things you have.

Love ya. I know you will make the right choice. And remember. Your choice does not have to be a choice that will be for the rest of your life. If things don't exactly work out....remember, you can always always always change your path.

Love,
~La Bruja

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home