Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Now Listen Here

I think that the main reason that people have blogs is sort of the same reason that some people have diaries. But did you ever notice, that with diaries, there are locks on them and that people don't generally share them with the world?

So there is a reason sometimes that I don't blog. It's mostly because I have a lot to say but I don't want the whole world to hear about it. So if you want to complain (yeah you you know who you are) about me not updating my blog on a regular basis, just remember that you get the information first hand and that it is way better or WAYYYYY worse....depending on how you look at it, than a toned down kitty (prrr) version blog.

Not that my blog is a kitty (prrr) version or toned down or anything. Sometimes I say dirty words like fuck and bitch. (Sorry mom).

So anyways. Truth be told. Lots of shit is going down but I'm not going to tell you about it. HA.

What I am going to tell you about is my hair. Because it is long. And I am proud of it.

Do you remember when I blogged about measuring my hair? On September 13th, 2006, Beckla measured the longest part of my hair at 20 inches. It was then measured again on November 8th, 2006 at a whole 21 inches. Well that Beckla measured it yesterday (that would be January 3rd, 2007) and my hair is a wopping 22.5 inches.

I think it is safe to say that my hair grows a half an inch a month. It's interesting because to me it's all the same length whether it's three months ago or today.

I know I know. Who cares about your hair! You want to know the gossip!!!!!

Yeah well too bad. So sad. :)

How's that for positivity JJ?

3 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, January 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, you didn't hear it from me...but I heard that there was other things being measured in the office too!!

    Gossip, gossip, gossip!!

     
  • At 5:59 PM, January 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So you people measure your body hair in the office!? No wonder I can't sell my lease! What a scam!

     
  • At 8:29 PM, January 04, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    Well ex-cuuuuuuuuuuse me! I find blogging to be quite therapeutic. CLEARLY someone needs a little of that.

    Okay now I'm just lashing out because you hurt my feelings.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home