Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

An Insult a Day

JJ gave me an Insult A Day calendar. You know, the ones that have an insult a day and you tear it off the next day? I thought it would be really really good actually. But I think I was looking more along the lines of actual insults like:

  • You're a *&()head!
  • You're mama's so ugly, she scared herself when she looked in the mirror!
  • F*&( you asshole!
  • Eres una puta de la calle!
  • Oh my, haven't you gained a few pounds!!!

But actually, they don't. They say a lot of stuff that I just don't get is an insult. Here is an example:

  • A great entertainer and a great Catholic. As a Catholic, he is often compared to St. Paul, one of the dullest towns in America.

This is todays:

  • I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

That one is actually not bad. Sometimes I like to humiliate myself in public for shits and giggles tho. So it can go either way I guess. Just like when I say, "F*&( you asshole!".....you know I mean it in the most intelligently loving way possible.

(Two blogs in one day. I'm so good. Beat that JJ!)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM, February 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay I'm bitter now. It's too bad the insult-a-day calendar doesn't have an insult for STUPID BLOGGER right now because I totally left a funny comment and it didn't take and you know there is NO RECREATING the magic.

    Yeah yeah yeah I don't even wanna play now...

     
  • At 12:14 PM, February 02, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    How about this:

    You're a piece of shit you fucking crappy Blog of a Blogger! Yo mama!

    Do you feel better?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home