Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Since When Do I Censor?

I am displeased with the censoring of dirty words in my last post.

This is my blog, and if you don't like it, or it's too offensive, how about I give you an insult of the day....

Fuck THAT and Vete a la CHINGADA!







I feel much better now.

Oh and also me vale verga. That's one of my favorites. Say that to a man and he will protest that a woman shouldn't say things like that. It's at that point that I punch them in the face and say, wake up, I don't do your laundry, make you dinner or let you pay my way, so I can say whatever I well want dammit.

My mommy would be proud.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home