Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm Not That Hot

Seriously. I'm not. And frankly I'm beginning to get real pissed off at people who can't seem to see the line in the CEMENT that says, hey, don't freakin cross this.

There really is a line there. I SWEAR to god there is. Especially if it's a professional interaction. Especially if I'm paying you to do a freakin job.

I had to quit kickboxing because the kickboxing teacher did a number of things that simply crossed the line. Here are but a few:

-Called at hours that were unprofessional (11pm, 1am, 2am).

-Sent text messages non-stop and also at crazy hours.

-Often signed his text messages "xoxoxoxo".

-Says things like "liz are you come to class. i worry for you. are you ok? please write me back ok?".

-Followed me and a friend back from the hotel zone on his scooter all the way downtown to "see if I was ok". Then continued to call and message me after.

-Would message me and message me over and over to ask if I was coming to class.

-Would make comments in class about my body and such.

When I told him he was being unprofessional, he claimed that he was not and that he just cares for his students but that he's learning about the world and maybe thats not a good thing. PLEASE. Cry me a fucking river ok? Just admit your pig and perhaps I'll forgive you. But he couldn't. So thats the end of that. Thanks a fucking lot jerk face.

So now I get like two dozen roses sent to me by someone else whom I'm suppose to have a professional relationship with. The guy is not something that I would even glance twice at. In fact, he appeared to me, to be a man who's married and probably has kids to boot.

This is what the card said (I translated for ya):

-You are the divine inspiration and spirit of love and beauty in this
world.

WHAT THE CRAPOLA? (He probably hasn't read my blog cuz he'd certainly learn different)

So here I sit again. Wondering what is the freakin deal. Since all I wanted was to pay money and get my service and THATS IT. I don't want your friendship, or your roses, or any free kickboxing equipment because you want to get with me. And don't sit there and say that it was just a gesture of friendship because I don't meet any women and send them two dozen roses because I'm happy we became friends. Oh and also because they are paying me to do something for them.

What-fuckin-ever!

If you think I should be flattered. I'm not. I'm offended in more ways than one. I'm disgusted really. Because life shouldn't be like this. I should be able to go about my life without some jerkoff that I would never be interested in, coming onto me like that. Like I said. I'm not THAT HOT!!!!!!!!!

Now if you're hot (and male and single and nice and honest and have a decent job and aren't psycho and aren't bipolar and don't take steroids and have a nice bod and are sexy and romantic and nice nice nice) and I want to get with you, then send me the freakin roses.

Otherwise, GET LOST.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, February 12, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    Dang. Guess I'll cancel the birthday roses...

     
  • At 12:03 PM, February 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey daughter lighten up a little ....you may be to hard

     
  • At 5:32 PM, February 16, 2007, Blogger SS said…

    Well...I guess at least someone thinks you're hot - those kind of compliments come our way less and less the older we get! Take the compliment with grace & move on!

    P.S. I did laugh while reading your post...funny writer that you are!

     
  • At 5:38 PM, February 16, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    To add to shit this week, some bum whipped out his wee wee and thought I would like it or sumfin? WTF? Oh dear. LOL.

     
  • At 10:23 PM, December 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Note to self: cancel dinner reservations at Hooters and 24 dozen roses ordered for Liz. Even if she asked for it by commenting on my blog. jajaja

     

Post a Comment

<< Home