Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Irritation Overload

Have you ever had one of those days where it seems like EVERYTHING is annoying you?

Yeah?

I know I have.

I've been like that since about oh..... Sunday! Today is Wednesday. Lets hope this gets better.

It doesn't help that my whole sinus infection thing is back and that I'm bloated to smithereens or that no one knows how to drive, or that the 6 punks that are living upstairs party all night long (yes...that means until about 7 am). Or that my cat Moco loves to take off on me (she's not allowed out) and hang out on other people's patios that are very difficult to get to.

It certainly doesn't help that men think it's funny to "cat call" me "mamasita rica" and make kissing slurping sounds (do they not have any verguenza?) and it doesn't help that my psycho EXboyfriend won't just get a life (you'd think he would with a baby on the way) and leave me alone (can we say OBSESSION???).

It doesn't help that clients at work are stupid or that the owners of the apartment downstairs want to break holes in both of our showers because apparently original construction and plumbing SUCKS ASS.

But you know, I don't want to complain or anything. I'm sure you have better things to do than to listen to me bitch. However, if you feel like you want to bitch about something yourself, please do so in the comment section (I for one want to hear about other people's irritations).

IF you want to bitch about me, I suggest you bleepiddy bleep off because I will sick some Santeria madness on your culo. Because you know? There's not much else you can do around here. I think that is what I will do from now on. In fact that is a GREAT IDEA!

Watch out punks that live upstairs! You may find some chicken bones on your doorstep!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Insert Cheezburger Saying Here:


Irritations....
I gotz em!

11 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, April 16, 2008, Blogger My Way said…

    Wow. I can't believe how much better I feel after posting that.

    Talk about a release!

    Thanks Blogger!

     
  • At 5:14 PM, April 16, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't forget to draw a pentagram with salt in front of the door! *giggles maniacally*

    The great thing about witchcraft is that the ingredients are so cheap! Way cheaper than building pipe bombs!

    candles 6 pesos
    Bag of salt 4 pesos
    KFC 50 pesos
    scaring the holy shit bejeebers outta the neighbor punks- PRICELESS!

     
  • At 8:32 PM, April 16, 2008, Blogger JJ said…

    Okay. I got some. How about getting to work on Monday morning and finding out as you log onto the computer of the desk you are supposed to be covering only to find out that you CAN'T log in because for some reason you don't have a profile anymore and can't log into ANYTHING work related? And then finding out that the branch manager has been hit with like the worst case of two-week-long flu you can get and her desk just happens to be FOUR BAZILLION TIMES BUSIER than the chick you were SUPPOSED to be covering? And THEN, you find out that the crazy broad in the 2 person office Uptown had an absessed tooth and had to take the day off, and the other floater is on vacation, so you get to drive over to the 2 person Uptown office and cover not one, not two, but THREE desks at once? AND THEN, you try to get a courtesy signing in the Lake Oswego branch for 8:30 tomorrow morning and NO ONE IS AVAILABLE FOR IT, including the two officers who open roughly five orders each per month, so they couldn't POSSIBLY have anything to do at 8:30 on a Thursday morning, so you get to get up, drive to Lake Oswego in the INSANE traffic, do the signing yourself, then get over to the Lincoln Tower branch, take a meeting with the Regional VP and some guys from the head office in Santa Ana about off-shoring HUD Prep, go BACK to the branch you are supposed to be working in, have a 1pm signing and a 3pm signing, and then drive BACK to Lincoln Tower at 4:20 for a BABY SHOWER?? How about gas is like $4.50 a gallon and I'll be driving about 70 miles round trip just tomorrow alone? How about THAT?? You HAPPY NOW???

     
  • At 8:39 PM, April 16, 2008, Blogger My Way said…

    Bravo!

    Lisa...I like Kentucky.....

    Joyce...you win!

     
  • At 12:22 PM, April 17, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kentucky likey you back!

    ---holy mother of... MADONNA! Gas is $4.50 *choke* a GALLON!!???

    *runs off to cast a spell on the oil industry*

     
  • At 1:21 PM, April 17, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why don't you just put a hex on everyone and be done with it!!!

     
  • At 3:44 PM, April 17, 2008, Blogger My Way said…

    Ok mom! Good plan. LOL. Done!

    Would you like some Kentucky?

     
  • At 9:54 PM, April 17, 2008, Blogger JJ said…

    Well, like $4.00, but it's more dramatic when I exaggerate.

     
  • At 8:15 AM, April 18, 2008, Blogger Fned said…

    Well... I guess I don't have to go over my own irritating story of the week...

    It begins with "CRAPPY" and ends with "TREADMILLS".

    'nough said.
    Fned.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, April 18, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am really looking forward to getting on your nerves this weekend. Woohoo!

     
  • At 12:20 PM, April 18, 2008, Blogger My Way said…

    I am so going to cyber stalk you after this....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home