Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Birthday Pics

I said I'd post some so here they are!


This is the middle layer of my cake. As you can see I marked it in blood (just kidding...it's some food coloring spray crap). And also, I did not make my own icing:



This is my fabulously special birthday cake that miss leta helped me with. It would have looked a lot more tacky but leta restrained me from making it so:




This is before I got completely hammered:





This is Joyce at my birthday party:




My lovely friends group 1:



My lovely friends group 2:

Ged and moi singing Bohemian Rhapsody (thanks beck)by Queen:

Wearing my tattoo artist kit that that Joyce gave me:

Can't go through the night without a tongue pic! Leta decided to be half normal and just smile:

Thats all folks. Wish you were there!

Again, thanks to everyone that made it so much fun. You are the bestest friends ever! And if you break a toe, remember, you cannot get a refund!



Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, March 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice pic's.....wish I was there!

     
  • At 8:36 PM, March 04, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    I was! :)

     
  • At 4:57 PM, March 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool beans that Joyce could be there LOL! I hear a rumor that there were dead bugs or toenails or something crunchy in the cake...

     
  • At 11:34 AM, March 06, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    You know. It's funny to me that intelligent people can't figure out that on top of the cake there are miniature crunchy M&M's....and that perhaps...they may be on the inside too? And wait a minute, since my nail broke after we cut the cake...why can't we all deduce that they aren't my nails in the cake. You know what...screw it...I put bugs in that shiat!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home